I actually knew someone named Justin Case, Karen Case's brother, but that's a whole 'nother blog.
I just wanted to be sure that my wishes are clear for my funeral. Yes, that's right, my funeral.
I kind of am always thinking about death. I don't know why, maybe it's because I seem to have seen so much of it in my life. But just in case something were to happen to me & Phyllis while we are in, to, or coming home from Austria (we are flying Air France, so you never know), I want my funeral to be like I would want it. HAHA!
1. Should be at Metro South Church (located in Trenton, MI)
2. Keith Hayes (He's part of Men of Grace at Grace Gospel Fellowship) should sing 'have thine own way' while the casket is rolled into the church
3. Adam Dorband should preach. John 14:6 He is the way, and He wants to have a relationship with you. Because THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY and I'm not ashamed!
4. Alive Band - None but Jesus, Break Free (yes, that's right, BREAK FREE!!), Lead me to the cross, all the Alive songs, because I love them all... Jesus Freak & The Revelation song. You can cry but REJOICE! Please make sure ear plugs are available for all the people who don't like their music loud.
5. Alter call and Communion
6. And if you all want to say a kind or not so kind word about me, that's cool, but not necessary, I won't be there, I'll be in Heaven, rejoicing! That should be a short part of the funeral :)
7. As 'I' roll out Keith should sing 'it is well with my soul'
8. As far as food, someone should make mac and cheese because it's Katie's favorite and she'll be hungry from singing or you could have Panera catered, we love Panera.
So, maybe this is for nothing but its good for you all to know these things just in case.