Making better choices!

I've had years and years of bad choices. And pounds and pounds of fat to prove it.

When you eat poorly, you take lots of risks.

I'm slowly starting to change my eating habits around. I make sure I eat AT LEAST one serving of fruits and veggies at every meal. I chose the apple instead of the bagette or chips at Panera. 2/3 of my plate is veggies, the rest is small portion of carbs and meat. I log what I eat even if I know it will look bad.

I walk at lunch if I don't have time after work (20-30 minutes is better than nothing).

I drink TONS of water (yesterday 5 quarts).

It takes preparation. I don't always have time for it, but when will I ever if I don't make the time.

I didn't want to pack my lunch today, and I didn't want to walk at lunch. but I did, on both accounts. And it was a great walk, got my blood pumping and some praise and worship music!

WOO HOO!!

Proverbs 21:20 In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has

Comments

Stacy said…
Congrats!! Stick to it!