Encouraged

1 Thes 5:11 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing

Last night we had our Alive Staff Meeting, but it wasn't like it usually is... We did almost a whole night of encouragement. We put our names on a piece of paper and then we passed them around the circle and everyone wrote something encouraging about us. You can see mine. You can also see that it is folded. To tell you the truth, I folded it with every intention of throwing it away without reading it. I know, horrible. That's what happens when you rent out space to satan in your head (see Adam, I already listened to the CD!!) but I didn't throw it away, mostly because I told Mark who didn't want us to have his sheet that you are robbing someone of a blessing if you don't let them encourage you. And I didn't want to be a hypocrite (wierd things motivate me!). So I read it. And then I thought back to the post I wrote about wanting God to speak to me about my worth in Him. And how I would have missed His voice had I thrown that away (and I NEVER want to miss His voice!).

2 Cor 7:13 By all this we are encouraged

God's working in me! And I am blessed!! And encouraged!!!

“But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”- 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
WEll1 I hope you are encouraged now!
Becky said…
ha!!! busted! you are beautiful!!!! back on!
Trish said…
Wow...what a blessing you are. And thank you for the book!