Pleasantly surprised

I was shocked yesterday!

Phyllis and I stayed home from Alive on Sunday, we needed some family time. Yesterday was Fuel and a lot of our high school leaders help at Fuel. I recieved quite a bit of "I missed you yesterday" and "I was hoping to hug you yesterday" from an 8th grader who got to go to Alive for the first time yesterday. I even received a message on facebook "I love you Margie!!".

I know that the things I do probably go unnoticed, I feel like I should use the gifts I have even if no one notices. I even sometimes feel like if I "disappeared" no one would notice until something didn't get done. It may not be true, but that's how I feel.

Yesterday I felt like a leg on a table. All the legs on a table are necessary for it to function correctly, the table legs probably go unnoticed quite often, however if one is missing, you'll notice. Even though it's not about me, it's nice to be noticed.

Numbers 31:49 and said to him, "Your servants have counted the soldiers under our command, and not one is missing

Comments