1...2...3...10!

James 1:19-23
19My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. 21Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.
22Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror


WHEW! That was close! My motorboat emotions and mouth almost out ran my rowboat brain!

satan needs to leave me alone. Seriously, now, he's really beginning to get on my nerves! And he sure doesn't mess around when he starts to use the things you love the most against you.

Today I felt like Meshach, Horshak, and that bendy guy. In the fire. And I started to get a little hot, and I was about to start swinging, and there was Jesus, be slow to anger and speak! I was but it wasn't easy. UGH!

Greater things are yet to come. Getting ready for the Detroit Mission Trip, wondering if I messed something up, oh, I know His grace is sufficient but I want His Glory to be revealed! And I'd sure hate to let Adam down!

I'm tired already! I think sometimes the preparation is harder than the actual trip!

Pray for me, will you?

God is going to do some BIG things!

Comments

Trish said…
I will surely pray for you miss Margie!