I can only imagine

Last night Pastor Clark talked about faith. His message was right on time.

having BIG faith. Oh, Lord, help me in my unbelief.

I actually haven't heard directly from Phyllis yet. I miss her so, I've kept busy to make the time go by quickly but it really doesn't make me miss her less. I received a note from Stephanie's mom that said that Phyllis was super good! Ok, then I'm crying, at my desk.

What did I do? I had faith that God would take care of her. He's hers, and He will. But it was hard to let her go, she's such a gift.

It's not like I'm Abraham, God said to him - sacrifice your one and only (read the truth here). Oui. And honestly, I'm thinking "God, don't ever ask me to do that, PLEASE!!"

But to have that kind of faith. To trust God that much. It's easy to trust God with little things, but I know in my life, I've been at the bottom with my only option to trust God. To have a sick child, and say, at the end of having no more answers and too tired to ask any more questions... it's Yours. All Yours, and then I think "it always has been". Always.

I can't wait to see my baby, to hear the stories of Colombia. God's story and how He worked in Colombia, and how He worked in the lives of those beautiful gems who came from Michigan to Colombia. His story, the One we believe, Always, even when it's hard.

Mark 9:23- 24 23" 'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."
24Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"


I love you Dear God. And I believe ALL Your promises.



I'll Worship at Your Throne
Whisper my own love song
With all my heart I'll sing
For You my Dad and King
I'll live for all my days
To Put a smile on Your face
And when we finally meet
It'll be for eternity

And Oh how wide You open up Your arms
When I need Your love
And how far You would come
If ever I was lost
And You said that all You feel for me
Is undying love
That You showed me through the cross

I'll worship You my God
I'll worship You my God
I love You
I love You
Forever I will sing
Forever I will be with You
Be with You

Comments

Pat said…
Every mother feels the same...no matter the age of your child. We just need to remind each other that He loves our child even more then we do, so everything will be okey dokey!
Trish said…
Can you imagine that God loves her even more!? And that this experience is going to be life changing for your Phyllis.
God is good!