Jesus is everywhere...

You'd think I'd have so much to tell you about the trip to Austria. It was great!

I've been up since 5:30 AM and going going going!

Grocery shopping at 6:30AM because we had nothing!

Then showered, laundry, and prayer!

Then off to Meijer for a couple things and some shopping for the mission trip. I find Jesus in the grocery store! I do all the food for the trip so I kind of get a rough idea of what we're going to eat and then shop as I go. We always have spaghetti the first night... This year I'm going a little nuts and we are having a pasta bar, regular spaghetti sauce, alfredo... and probably pesto, but not sure about that last one or even if we'll have 3. We eat well on the Mission Trip.

I was thinking about how much bigger the Mission Trip is than just the people who actually go. And how much bigger it can be and how people can have such affect even if they don't "go". I go, I do a lot of organizing, but I hardly ever step into the facilities that we actually do the work. I have my gift of cooking, and what would happen if I didn't go? They wouldn't eat as well, the kids would spend money on "junk" and be worn out because I put a lot of thought into each meal, fruit, veggies, good nutritionally sound meals, water, snacks, dessert, and of course... it's YUMMY!

Donations. We need "stuff". Painting supplies, VBS supplies, Paint, Coolers, those drinking coolers, gift cards to buy stuff.

Prayer. what would we do without prayer?? It's bigger than we think. Lives are changed, people are used, all to the glory of God. He didn't need us but He loves us, prayer is our conversation with God. You can't have a relationship with someone without some kind of communication. And prayer is our communication. It's the words our heart says to Him who loves us more than we'll ever know.

Romans 1:10-12 10in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God's will the way may be opened for me to come to you. 11I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong— 12that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith.

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
You sound excited! :) He really IS ALL and in all...