Not focusing but clearly focused

I have had hives on my eyelids since I came home, well, I think they really got bad on Tuesday afternoon, and got better starting last night.


I had them because of stress, I've gotten them before, usually on my neck, once spread all the way onto my face, oui, that was horrible.


The house has been looking like Hurricane Phyllis/Margie made it's way from Austria to Michigan, stuff everywhere, so I got that all cleaned up, laundry, and a beautiful wedding! Then Walmart to get the last of the Colombia trip needs and the lastly a trip to Meijer to get water that's on sale for $2.49 a case (which is a great deal!! $1 cheaper per case than I can usually find it! It's important to save money even one dollar at a time - especially when we need 15 cases! That's $15!!)

I have to tell you that i think my hives went away because I stopped focusing on myself and all the stress I have but the great responsibilities that God has blessed me with. I need to stop focusing on myself but focus on Him, and those around me.

Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the LORD are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.

Comments

Pat said…
Focus on him...take care of yourself! Sounds like it's all under control, good for you!
Constance said…
Sometimes it seems like God takes my chin and pulls my face towards His!
Connie