Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Take THAT! you big jerkface

I love the word jerkface! I kind of made it up, but i love it!

Anyway, I got up this morning... well, yesterday I got up and my car wouldn't start! OH JOY! need a new battery! But I thought... I'll just make it to the end of the week! NOPE! Good thing I checked it early, no start today either! So I knew I'd have to get a new one... Off to Walmart. I don't know if they were the cheapest, but it worked! Of course, I needed the most expensive one! But that's ok, you know why???

I saw Phyllis LIVE on the internet performing at a church!! Nothing could steal my joy after seeing my baby do work for God... and Eric and Gibby did an awesome job on the devotionals for the Mission Trip, I got them formatted, all printed out and stapled!!

So, satan... YOU SUCK!! YOU'RE A JERKFACE!!

God Rules!

Psalm 64:10 Let the righteous rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in him; let all the upright in heart praise him!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Amen to that!