Forgiveness

“To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.” C.S. Lewis

I read this here. I loved it! Especially since I've had to deal lately with something that is hard to forgive...

And in this post... one that stood out was #28.

There are some books you read that just leave your heart changed. The book Crazy Love is like that, certainly I would recommend it. It's fabulous. I mean Francis Chan is pretty sweet, but the words in this book are... inspiring, right from the heart of God. I could write one of those little excerpts on the back of the book.

If you are going to love like crazy, with a love like Jesus... we have to forgive the inexcusable. Countless times.

Matthew 18:21-22
21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"
22Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Your challenge for today... LOSE COUNT!!

As a side note, I want to go see Chaka Khan and Sheila E tonight… how silly, but I really want to go…



Which makes me think of this song… originally done by ‘The System’

Comments

Trish said…
Good post Miss Margie...I liked Chilly!