me


1. I can fight my own battles. Me & God. Just because I'm nice doesn't mean I can't take care of myself.

2. I love Jesus

3. I'm still friends with my friend from Kindergarten

4. I hate Old Country Buffet, don't ever ask me to eat there. Its absolutely DISGUSTING!! Maybe next week I'll do my list of that.

5. I love to go to the movies

6. I love to cook

7. I hate taking out the trash

8. I love to drive, I'd love a new car, but the one I have is paid for, so it's perfect if you ask me

9. I love student ministry. I love students, teenagers are a lot easier to love than you think

10. I give money to people on the streets who ask. I don't wonder what they will buy with it. Its because of God that I do it (matthew 25:40) and what they do with it, is between them and God.

11. Romans is my favorite book in the bible

Romans 12:2 2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Comments

Constance said…
Romans is also MY favorite book of the NT!!!! Romans 8:28 was my Life Verse when I was in a very dark and awful place in my life!

Come to think of it, with all that we are dealing with in our family right now, I need to claim that one once again!
Connie
Trish said…
Margie...I agree with #10. God sees that we give from the heart and blesses us for giving without question!
Stacy said…
12. I am an amazing, giving, selfless, loving, honest friend!

You forgot that one!



p.s. something I didn't forget: your tables :[ Waiting for Michael's truck to be available.