That's it...

Yesterday I should have gone to the Metro Baptism, I probably should have planned better but I knew I had so much to do (and if you know me, you know that large events make me SOOO uncomfortable, I come pretty close to having panic attacks at them its kind of ironic that I belong to a big church)!! I've been crossing things off a little at a time, I even asked for help!! and when someone asked if they could help, I said "YES!" and gave them a list! LOL!

God is stretching me! And I'm growing! AND I'm excited!

After most of my running around I went and sat with 'the car' at Utica Car Show with Kevin. The funny thing is... I think it's ridiculous to sit around and look at cars, no offense to anyone who loves that kind of stuff, but to me, it was just nice to sit and relax talk, eat some average tasting Polish food, I even got a haircut (which I decided to get while walking past the salon on the way to get my Polish food). It was nice to sit and do nothing and get my thoughts and lists together (see I never really don't do anything...lol) I thought about things that have worked on the mission trips and things we needed to work on, made my lists and got organized when I got home, I even went to bed early.

I'm excited about tonight's Alive Prayer gathering, that I'll probably be organizing through but I'll be praying while I organize. Please pray for Alive tonight (and always), salvation, the mission trip, that we're safe, but DANGEROUS, that satan gets bound up like someone who ate too much cheese, that relationships are formed and grown, that we have enough food, that all the paint gets on the walls and projects are completed beautifully, that our "Party in the Park" brings children who don't know Jesus into a relationship with Him.

God is so good, and I want the world to know!! One beautiful child (person) at a time.

Today's verse of the day: “Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.”- James 1:22

Comments