We've got the front of Metro looking like a garage sale... shhh... don't tell Jeremy! LOL!
Coolers are packed with PB&J, bread, fruit snacks (yes, Jon Whaley, I did remember that you LOVE them that's a big reason why I bought them!), oreos, water, apples, oranges, and chips (and a BIG FAT THANK YOU to whoever gave them to Adam for the trip! What a blessing!)
Things I was blessed with today...
1. Laughing inside when Favot dropped the watermelon and watching a bunch of kids eat it!
2. Having so many hands help to move the stuff from the back to the front.
3. For the organization skills of Don Ayers
4. For all the donated stuff that will be a blessing to GCH
5. For empty boxes that we could transport stuff in
6. For extra donations that we can use for McDonald's
7. For enough drivers
8. For those willing to let us borrow your coolers
9. For those who ran and got supplies
10. For beautiful spirits who believe in James 2:14-20 (read it, I dare you!!)
11. For praying
12. For babies on the way!
13. For those willing to cut fabric
14. For quick reimbursement!
15. For a God who saved me!
16. For God's Love that I felt in every hug today
17. For prayers
18. For the blessing of being organized
19. For Tom going to get the scaffolding
20. For Pretty Sarah's sweetness
21. For Him...
I'm even sure there are some I forgot!
My favorite scripture :)
Romans 8:38-39 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.