What to believe...

Ever hear the quote by Benjamin Franklin:
“Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.”

Yes, even the news papers don't tell the whole truth. Someone said something about where I work (please don't make any comments about the place, I really like it and am blessed to be there!) and it wasn't the truth. It wasn't their fault, they didn't know. But let's just say, newspapers are not always truthful, and leave it at that.

The things you hear are usually said by someone else... go figure... their opinions are based on their perceptions, their truth.

Truth isn't something that can be justified. It's not stretched if it's THE TRUTH.

I struggle at times with who I should believe. Who's opinions I should listen to... etc. This I know, there is One Truth (John 14:6), this Truth is timeless (they actually count time based on this truth), and there is one Truth I believe.

When all seems to fall around me, I fall into The Truth...

This I know...

Our family is Blessed by the Grace of God!

John 1:1-2 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

Comments