Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, August 28, 2009

When are you going to let yourself have some fun?

I was asked that today.

My reply... I have a great life, I'm blessed beyond belief.

Except this person knows that sometimes I'm lonely.

And that's very true.

Today I'm staying home, I cleaned up the basement a little, tomorrow is more organization when my tables come home.

I have a ton of projects that I would like to see completed in the next 8-9 months.

I'm excited! I know it doesn't seem like it would be something fun, but I am excited to get some stuff done around here.

closet in the basement
clear out completely some walls
new kitchen flooring
a roof on the garage
painting
Furnace & air

I love my home.

I think I'll go clean!

2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

I have fun getting things done too!
Lets both go clean!
Hey you and Sara have the same verse posted... we are one in Christ..hallelujah!

Trish said...

Have fun cleaning...I do!