Believe it or not...

I've got nothing to say.

For the first time in a long time, even if it's just for a moment, I feel so content.

Cleaning the house this morning, putting things back in their place, looking around thinking about how blessed I am.

Thinking about how Sara once said to me, God can't put anything in your hand if you're holding on to something else. How true! Not that anything has been put into my hand but letting go has been a relief!

I think we are going to see the new Tyler Perry movie, which are always my favorite! (thanks to an gift card and $4 before noon show!) A lesson and laughter!

Always in my head, Mr Magorium's advice to Mahoney.... "you're life is an occasion, rise to it"

Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Comments