Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Change the world...

In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. – Mother Teresa

I don’t like to get rid of anything that belonged to my mom. I only havea few things, some pillow cases, her wedding rings and a few tea cups.

I was never blessed to have a mom growing up, she died when I was very young, and quite often I think I am burdened by this because I don’t always have a “mom” point of reference. So I wing it, thankfully, by the grace of God I haven’t screwed things up too badly.

I have these teacups, and I gave one to Selena after hearing her amazing testimony about being a teacup. She took it to her dorm room and she text me today telling me that it started a great converstation.

You know people say one person can’t change the world. I don’t believe that to be true. I think one person can do more than we think. I mean, there after all is THE ONE, who did amazing things, in Him, we can do so much.

I think about my mom, someone I don’t even know, and her love affected me so much. Think about the things we can do! WOW!

My mom’s love lives on and on.

1 Cor 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love

1 comment:

Trish said...

So true Miss Margie.