coins

Luke 15:8-10 8"Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins[a] and loses one. Does she not light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? 9And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.' 10In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

So in the last two days I've heard the parable of the lost coin. In the last week, I think one additional time. hmmm. That's not coincidence, at all. My God is an on time God. I've read that story in the bible so many times. SO MANY TIMES.

I'm already saved, heaven already rejoiced for me, though everyday is a sweet, but not always easy surrender. Do you think there is a party everyday?

God loves me.

When I feel second best. God loves me.
When I'm struggling. God loves me.
When I fall. God loves me.
When I want to run. God loves me.
When I bring up my old crap and think I don't deserve His love. He loves me.
When I say I trust Him, but don't show it. He loves me
When I try to determine how much love, grace, and mercy I should get. He loves me.

His love amazes me. Just thinking that last week, He was in the car with me, protecting me, loving me.

2 John 1:3 Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father's Son, will be with us in truth and love

P.S Go see the new Tyler Perry Movie, you'll laugh, you'll and you'll praise God.

Comments