I don't run unless someone's chasing me...


...with a knife.

I used to run, 5 days a week, and 3 of those days I did 2 a days. Not gonna lie, I was one hot mama!

For various reasons I stopped. None of them good.

Recently I got a treadmill, it's in the basement. I've used it nearly everyday, a quick 20 minutes. I'm no where near where I used to be as far as endurance, but I worked up to it last time, and i can do it again. Last week I ran 2 minutes out of those the 20 minutes, today, I am happy to report, I ran 4 minutes, I'm still sweating.

I've noticed that it's much easier to make better eating choices because I ran, and I don't want to mess it up, that's a lot of effort, you know.

I can't wait for the day when I don't have to hide behind someone in a picture.
I look forward to 30 minutes at 6 miles an hour and faster!
I look forward to being healthy, sleeping better.
I look forward to looking in the mirror and liking what I see.

Jer 9:24 but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD

Comments

Louise said…
Oh to be able to run ... I've not been physically able to do that since I was a young teen-ager. That's one of the things I look forward to doing in heaven. Enjoy it for me, okay?