Life Groups start this week!


WOW! I'm super excited and super nervous about core groups this week!

This is my first week co-leading the Freshman Girls Life Group! We've got a sweet lesson planned and snack! I'll show you the lesson once we've done it, it's a surprise!

Please pray that I am effective in loving... I want these girls to know they are loved by me, but more importantly (because I will fail) by God. That whatever we do, always points directly to Him!

We're doing a project and I think it's super sweet, the years of Girl Scouts and God putting on my heart to be a teacher... maybe it's all coming together now.

Acts 14:27 On arriving there, they gathered the church together and reported all that God had done through them and how he had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles.

Comments