Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, September 28, 2009

Life Groups start this week!


WOW! I'm super excited and super nervous about core groups this week!

This is my first week co-leading the Freshman Girls Life Group! We've got a sweet lesson planned and snack! I'll show you the lesson once we've done it, it's a surprise!

Please pray that I am effective in loving... I want these girls to know they are loved by me, but more importantly (because I will fail) by God. That whatever we do, always points directly to Him!

We're doing a project and I think it's super sweet, the years of Girl Scouts and God putting on my heart to be a teacher... maybe it's all coming together now.

Acts 14:27 On arriving there, they gathered the church together and reported all that God had done through them and how he had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles.

No comments: