purpose

Everyone has a purpose, even the bible says to everything a purpose under heaven (Ecc 3:1)

A best selling book was written by Rick Warren, I personally didn’t care for the book but so many people do.

And so I ask you, what’s your purpose?

Not what you do, but what’s your purpose?

Sara once told me that you should be purpose driven, not emotionally driven. If you are, you’ll be 100% correct, emotionally, 50%.

Its stuck with me since coneys and tears… she’s so wise.

I decided that a long time ago, my purpose would be to love. I take a lot of flack for it. People tell me I get walked on, that I’m too nice, that I forgive too easily. Trust me, I don’t. I can hold a grudge like no one else, at least for a minute. But did you ever think that when you’re holding a grudge, you can’t hold anything else. Not flowers, not beauty, not even love, because that grudge takes a lot to hold on to, and it usually grows faster than…

Because I’m kind of scattered, it means that I love all over the place. It also means that I have to make sure that while I’m being scattered that I get my rest because when I’m tired and not paying attention, I get distracted and then I forget my purpose.

Purpose = Love

Love always wins. EVERY TIME!!

Song of Solomon 4:10 How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!

Comments