Today was...

Beautiful.

I went to a funeral. Sad to see a life come to an end. But we know that in Christ, our life here is just a vapor. And eternity is...

God spoke so loudly to me today, it was almost, well, it was deafening. Just love.

That's it Margie, the rest is noise, just love. When it's easy, when it's hard. Just love.

Love Loud, Love quietly. Sometimes love so quietly that at the moment, no one notices you, and then they turn around and say "love was here"

Love others, love yourself. I made you, and you are loveable.

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.



If everything comes down to love
Then just what am I afraid of
When I call out Your name
Something inside awakes in my soul
How quickly I forget I'm Yours

I'm not my own
I've been carried by You
All my life

Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free

When my life is like a storm
Rising waters all I want is the shore
You say I'll be ok and
Make it through the rain
You are my shelter from the storm

Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free

I am not my own
I've been carried by you all my life

Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free

You've become my hearts desire
I will sing Your praises higher
Cause Your love sets me free
Your love sets me free
Your love sets me free

Comments