Wednesday!

I'm looking forward to the long weekend! It's Labor Day Weekend, and I don't plan on doing much laboring!

I got a new treadmill yesterday, not new but new for me, a friend blessed me with it! I can't wait to start running again! Thanks to Tom and Pretty Sarah it got delivered! Boy, was that sucker HEAVY! It was a work out carrying it down the stairs!!

I wish I had some grand plans for the weekend but I don't, work around the house, get some more prep done for the coming projects, clean out a closet or two to donate some more "stuff". I have to clean out the garage so I can get ready for me soon to be new roof!! That won't happen until October but that will be here before we know it!!

I'm kind of excited about 3 days at home with a quick trip to Arts, Beats, and Eats on Monday to see Elected perform.

There is a lot of stirring that's going on in my heart these days, I'm unsettled and uneasy, I hate that. I'm trying to be quiet and still. But it's not that easy for me. I keep wondering why someone who acted like they had so much integrity, doesn't. It's hard to figure out how when you think you know someone, you really don't. And how you came to trust someone, but now you wonder if you ever could. Then I begin to doubt myself.

Comments

Trish said…
The Lord is the only one who never disappoints Margie...just look at Him. Because people, know matter the integrity...are still just human and will never be perfect...
~hugs~
Mrs. Mac said…
Enjoy your three day weekend. May you not have to labor. Hugs,