You can't break free


I was thinking today while sitting in church, some of the best sermons I hear are the ones that God starts from the stage and finishes in my heart....

I was sitting with Phyllis in church, how blessed I am to have a daughter who loves and follows Jesus and is a good example to me, and we worshiped together, and then we served at M2 together which really was a lot less scary than I thought it was going to be... it was fun! We had a great time loving each other and laughing and rushing home to make lunch so we could be back for a meeting that didn't happen... lol.

I've been holding on to my own chains of longing to be married. Even didn't go to the zoo yesterday because I didn't want to see all the "happy families" only to be reminded by JB that Phyllis and I are a happy family. Oh, out of the mouths of babes. Be thankful for what you have, not mad about what you don't.

I love my life but sometimes get caught up in what I don't have or never had.. and I have more than most. I have more than I deserve.

I thought about how hard it is to break free, it's because I don't let go. I hold on to what bugs me, and how can you ever break free if you never let go?

Matthew 18:18 "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Comments