Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, September 06, 2009

You can't break free


I was thinking today while sitting in church, some of the best sermons I hear are the ones that God starts from the stage and finishes in my heart....

I was sitting with Phyllis in church, how blessed I am to have a daughter who loves and follows Jesus and is a good example to me, and we worshiped together, and then we served at M2 together which really was a lot less scary than I thought it was going to be... it was fun! We had a great time loving each other and laughing and rushing home to make lunch so we could be back for a meeting that didn't happen... lol.

I've been holding on to my own chains of longing to be married. Even didn't go to the zoo yesterday because I didn't want to see all the "happy families" only to be reminded by JB that Phyllis and I are a happy family. Oh, out of the mouths of babes. Be thankful for what you have, not mad about what you don't.

I love my life but sometimes get caught up in what I don't have or never had.. and I have more than most. I have more than I deserve.

I thought about how hard it is to break free, it's because I don't let go. I hold on to what bugs me, and how can you ever break free if you never let go?

Matthew 18:18 "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

No comments: