Almost

I don't know what happened to me this morning but I got up, took a bath, and then got distracted and almost didn't do my morning reading... yikes. I could have just blown it off but I stopped for 5 minutes and read 1 Thes 3

I was glad I took the time. How easily we can get distracted. And really who am I hurting by not reading His Word? Me, but also those around me because I know I'm more pleasant when filled up by Him.

I was reading Pastor Chilly's blog today and I was doing some catch up... I loved the quotes listed below, there are some really good ones.

So glad I took the time today. Also gonna plan a little better this coming week for dinners. I think I'm gonna break out the crockpot a couple times, since one of Phyllis's favorites is Stuffed Peppers, I'm gonna make them again this week, since last week I screwed them up by making them in the oven. That will probably be Tuesday. Not sure what the rest of the week will look like... And I think it's mostocolli for Sunday's dinner, quick, cheap, and easy. My favorite quote about my mostocolli is by Katie she says it's so good, it's like I kiss every noodle :)
  • “The Word of God well understood and religiously obeyed is the shortest route to spiritual perfection. And we must not select a few favorite passages to the exclusion of others. Nothing less than a whole Bible can make a whole Christian.” ~ A.W. Tozer
  • “God can’t break his word. And because his word cannot change, the promise is likewise unchangeable. We who have run for our very lives to God have every reason to grab the promised hope with both hands and never let go.” ~ Hebrews 6:18

Comments