Be Prepared!

We live a busy life. I like it that way, I think a lot of people don’t like it, but it works for us. In order to have a busy life, there are a few key things that must be adhered to otherwise everyday will look like, what I refer to as, “hurricane season”

Hurricane’s are costly. They can cause you to go over budget, keep you from things you love, and even, believe it or not, cause you to gain weight. And no one is happy during a Hurricane (unless you’re a kook).

Feeling a hurricane coming on, and wanting to get rid of it, planning needed to be put in place. One of those things… meal planning. Now honestly, I am not the best at this. Sure I can cook, and I can “plan” the meal, but follow through… eh….

This weekend was some prep to do so.

Yesterday we had spaghetti for Alive dinner and while I was cooking and assembling that, I also cooked the rice and ground turkey for Tuesday’s crockpot meal of Stuffed Peppers. YUM!!

Today I go out with Liz and Phyllis goes to Miss Kerri’s and the rest of the VanWallegens so no dinner at home tonight. But today’s lunch… Cheeseburger soup and a small roast beef with havarti cheese sandwich.

Tomorrow (nothing on the calendar!): Lunch: more soup; dinner: Stuffed peppers

Wednesday (life groups): Lunch: Caeser Salad; Dinner: Creamy chicken & Veggies in the crockpot

Thursday (getting ready for Phyllis to go camping): Lunch: Funeral Luncheon; Tacos (I think)

Friday: I’m off, we have an Alive Assembly so I’m trying to decide what to bring the team for lunch to eat before the assembly that is quick and easy. Dinner: with Mike

Next week I’m making this!

2 Corin 9:6 Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously

Comments