Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

1. Almond Joy
2. Heath
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
4. Sweet Tart
5. 3 Musketeers
6. Clark
7. M&M (Plain, Peanut, Peanut Butter
8. Milky Way
9. Snickers
10. Baby Ruth

What's your favorite?

Proverbs 25:16 When you're given a box of candy, don't gulp it all down; eat too much chocolate and you'll make yourself sick... (message)

FUNNY!! i also started a weightloss blog! http://itsnotaboutfood.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Trish said...

Baby Ruth is my favorite. Therefore I never buy them!

Louise said...

#3, #5, #8, #9 .. and like Trish, I don't buy them.

A Heart after His said...

I like reeses, and kit kats and M&Ms..

Constance said...

Since my mother is from Germany, I was "ruined" at an early age by good European chocolates. My favorites:
LINDT brand-
chocolate with coffee bars,
Chocolate with raspberry filling
and of course GODIVA chocolates!

I simply can't eat the Hershey brand stuff, it tastes terrible to me! Having said that though,
Reeses and Milky Way are 2 that I enjoy. I think it's because it's not straight chocolate therefore it doesn't have that "cheap" taste!

The Chocolate Snob,
Connie