Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, October 16, 2009

oh POO!!


so it seems completely normal to me that Adam would ask me to make poop! Most people know that i will do almost anything to bring kids to Christ, i even volunteered to puke! Not that I wanted to but I would have!

I like poo! Do i want to clean it up, no not really, but pooping is good, gets the waste out of you, and you feel better after a good poo! HA!

So today I made poo in a pot!

2 cake mixes
1 can pineapple (crushed)
green, red, yellow food coloring
black beans
rice (no need for this!!)

Later I will add some corn, I've got to go to the store and get some! HA!

I can't wait to see what God does with poo! He's made me into something beautiful!

Neh 4:10 (message) But soon word was going around in Judah, The builders are pooped, the rubbish piles up; We're in over our heads, we can't build this wall.

No comments: