oh POO!!


so it seems completely normal to me that Adam would ask me to make poop! Most people know that i will do almost anything to bring kids to Christ, i even volunteered to puke! Not that I wanted to but I would have!

I like poo! Do i want to clean it up, no not really, but pooping is good, gets the waste out of you, and you feel better after a good poo! HA!

So today I made poo in a pot!

2 cake mixes
1 can pineapple (crushed)
green, red, yellow food coloring
black beans
rice (no need for this!!)

Later I will add some corn, I've got to go to the store and get some! HA!

I can't wait to see what God does with poo! He's made me into something beautiful!

Neh 4:10 (message) But soon word was going around in Judah, The builders are pooped, the rubbish piles up; We're in over our heads, we can't build this wall.

Comments