Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, October 08, 2009

Really busy!


I've been really busy! And today I'm tired... I had plans but they were cancelled... so tonight I'm staying home, getting the house in order and probably will be in bed by 9PM!


It's my sabbath time :)

Time to rest!!

Funny how God works, I probably would have pushed myself, but I decided His Word is relevant, and it might not be a whole day, but it will be time spent at home doing what I love, taking care of my home, getting some rest.

Mark 2:27Then he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath

2 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

We need to X-out about half of the 'necessary' stuff to do, eh? I'm with you.

Terry said...

it's good that you realize this margie..sometimes i find it hard to stop and take a break and it can become quite stressful.
i will never forget what a preacher said one day from the pulpit...your emotions can be like an elastic...you can just stretch it so far until it reaches a snapping point!
i try to remember that when i get too tired![both bodily and emotionly]
have a good rest margie...love terry