Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Falling...

My back really hurts. I didn’t make it to the chiropractor yesterday, but I go today. Thank God!

Then today I fell in the parking lot at work. That certainly didn’t make it better. Now my knee is hurting, my hip is hurting, and now I have a headache, my shoes are ruined, and my ego is bruised because someone I know saw me.

I’ve fallen but thankfully I could still get up.

Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

4 comments:

Trish said...

Pray you feel better soon Miss Margie...I am so graceful that I have done this more than once...just bruises the ego a bit eh?

Chasing_Hollywood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chasing_Hollywood said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Pat said...

I'm the biggers faller around. I can't tell you how many times I've missed the one and only step that goes down to my family room!
Hope you feel better soon!