Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Goals...

You've got have goals. Rewards for a job well done. I didn't have a ten pound goal but I bought myself a shirt (it cost $10!!!) I had a twenty and a fifty pound goal established but I think I'll buy myself a new shirt at every ten pounds lost. And at each goal, I'm talking my picture! All rewards must be non-food related

10 lbs - a shirt
20 lbs - Highlights for my hair
30 lbs - new underwear!!
40 lbs - ?
50 lbs - I am Metro video
60 lbs - ?
70 lbs - ?

Gal 3:3 Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort?

No comments: