A heart condition

Today I realized something...

In the last couple weeks, I've been swearing a lot.

I haven't felt good.

Have you ever been kind of under-the-weather and then once you're completely better, you realize really how horrible you felt?

Today during the singing part of worship my heart was so open. And I realized that even though I love God, I've been reading His Word (which is probably what kept me from going over the edge) my heart hasn't been completely right.

This weekend did not really start out on the best of notes. But because of healing, and a whole lot of grace, it ended on a great note!

The Dorbands leave Wednesday to bring home the babies, it still doesn't seem completely real. Even though I know it is! It seems like I've been praying for the Dorband additions forever, even before the adoption. I prayed that God would bless them with children... there is a saying by Desmond Tutu... "you don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, so you are to them" and this gift is even better because we all share in it! I'm so thankful to have played a small role in it.

Psalm 103:1 Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.

Comments