Here comes the Holidays!

We had our mission trip, it was great, the kids worked their butts off and I think had fun in the process. I am glad that I can make that happen for them. My dining room and kitchen are a mess because i dumped everything last night, I was SOOO tired. Thankfully its still all here today, you can do what you can do, and i was tired and hungry when I got home (I didn't get a chance to eat dinner, I just wanted to get everything done and go home - I guess I could have but chose not to).

That all being said, here comes the holidays.

I wish I could skip them. I just don't want to celebrate this year. Can we just skip to December 26th and be done with it? I know that is so not like me, but really, seriously, I just don't want to. I want to get Phyllis gifts because I love buying her stuff (I realize that I shouldn't but I do!) and I'm not sure how to change my attitude about it, or even what's my deal, I just don't want to. Maybe its because my life is busy enough, like I need more tasks? I don't know. Maybe it's all the money that's going to be spent or that winter is coming... a combination of the three... just praying that my attitude changes.

but on a bright note, my walk in closet for all my stuff is almost done, Muscle Mike got it going when I was gone. It's not fancy but I wanted practical (and relatively cheap) and it exactly what I wanted and instead of drywall on the outside, it's pegboard so I can hang stuff (Ridiculous I know, but that's what I wanted!!

Trying to remember... It is not always when we have something that we celebrate.

“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.”- Psalm 136:1,26

Comments