Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, November 09, 2009

It's all about choices!

Yesterday I had in my head that I could have whatever I want... and the funny thing, is that I keep making good choices.

I pulled into Wendy's was thinking 'whatever I want it's my cheat day' and... I drove right through and got Subway! I picked tuna because that's my favorite... I chose spinach instead of lettuce and apples instead of chips (sickening aren't I?) I bought a 12 inch but only ate 6 (I gave the other half to Katie and she loved it too!) because I was full! HOW 'BOUT THAT??????

I stayed totally within range, for the day I only went over by 5! And I totally had extra points so I was good.

I felt good because I wasn't weighed down by food that's not good for me, I felt good because I made choices without regret.

Our weight watcher's leader suggested that everyday we stay on track so that even if we don't have a big weight loss... I found some great mickey mouse stickers that I bought a long time ago! So I busted them out and I got 'way to gos' two days in a row!

No comments: