Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, November 06, 2009

Jingle Walk


I’m often reminded how one person can make a difference.

After attending the Arthritis Foundation Fundraiser last night, I hopped on their website. They have a walk/run fundraiser called the Jingle Walk. I was thinking about doing, and I checked the date… December 5th.

December 5th is a big day for us in our journey of Arthritis. It was the day that Phyllis was diagnosed, this year, it will be 12 years. That was a crazy day for me. I remember it like it was yesterday.

So I’m thinking about walking in the Jingle Bell Walk/Run. It’s a 5K, I thought Phyllis and I could do it together, we’ll have it done in no time, and it’s for a great cause.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Love the name..."Jingle Walk." If you do this keep us posted I will give a donation, Miss Margie. Email me your address and I will mail you a check.