Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, November 27, 2009

LOVE Friday!!

So my plan was to get up at 3:50 and go to JCPenney. However, my back still hurts so bad, I think seriously someone (like maybe satan) has a doll and is sticking pins in my back (please stop if that's you, not being able to walk could slightly inhibit this mission trip)!! I got there at 6:30.

Thankfully I don't have a ton to buy this year and so... that makes it super easy. I bought Alive/Fuel a much needed griddle, Ashley's wedding shower gift, another crockpot for me (because I am always needing another one!), especially on mission trips, a toaster (because ours is bi-polar ~ sometimes it burns everything and sometimes it won't toast! I probably paid $10 bucks for it 11 years ago, sheesh they don't make things like they used to lol!

Its going to be a great couple of days, seriously, pray for my back! It hurts so bad!!

No comments: