LOVE Friday!!

So my plan was to get up at 3:50 and go to JCPenney. However, my back still hurts so bad, I think seriously someone (like maybe satan) has a doll and is sticking pins in my back (please stop if that's you, not being able to walk could slightly inhibit this mission trip)!! I got there at 6:30.

Thankfully I don't have a ton to buy this year and so... that makes it super easy. I bought Alive/Fuel a much needed griddle, Ashley's wedding shower gift, another crockpot for me (because I am always needing another one!), especially on mission trips, a toaster (because ours is bi-polar ~ sometimes it burns everything and sometimes it won't toast! I probably paid $10 bucks for it 11 years ago, sheesh they don't make things like they used to lol!

Its going to be a great couple of days, seriously, pray for my back! It hurts so bad!!

Comments