Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Dumb!

For most of my life I feel like I'm a disappointment. Pregnant by a druggie, overweight for most of my life, it took me until I was 33 to get my bachelor's degree.

I want to be inspiring! Not for what I've done but for succeeding after never giving up!

Today is Thanksgiving! Halloween was easy because I could usually careless about eating candy, but this is the first holiday with my new outlook.

I started my day with my normal breakfast sandwich, Arnold bread, 1 egg+ eggwhite, cheese, ham, spinach, tomato. YUM! For lunch, chicken kabob, black bean salad, and asparagus, so much I couldn't finish, but it was only 6 points, so I have 19 points left for dinner. I've already decided what of my favorites I am going to eat, with a few 'spare' points just in case.

Today is no different from any other day, it's another day to succeed!

That's right... I am God's Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Eph 2:10)

No comments: