Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, November 19, 2009

staying calm

Today’s scripture in my journal…

Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other. Psalms 85:10

I’m struggling. Not with food, food is easy to control. I’ve got about a gallon’s worth of tears built up ready to go.

God is faithful.

He will not leave me. Even when I’d like to walk away.

I’m tired. Not of eating healthy, because I feel better.

God’s love and His faithfulness are holding me together.

I just pray that soon, His peace will kiss my forehead. You know that you really know that someone loves you when they kiss your forehead. His peace, that’s what I need.

Until then, my insides are ocean waves, crashing in the sea.

No comments: