You can never go back, but you should never forget

I'm sitting at my computer, tired, and thankful.

I had a great time at this shin-dig that I got to go to kind of out of chance. However, I believe that the God of the Universe is not a God of chance but certainly knew what I needed.

Breathe

So I get a dress, the two women who were standing outside the dressing room told me I looked great in the first dress I tried on. Perfect for me, I hate shopping. However, I turned around to thank them again... and they were gone. I don't know, but it was odd.

I get all "gussied" up and am nervous that I might be overdressed. UGH! But I figured better to be over dressed than under-dressed, right? Come to find out, I was perfectly dressed. Even the guys from work I think were a little surprised that I cleaned up so well!

Dinner was good, nothing to drink but water, but I really wanted a glass of red wine, it smelled so good.

They had two little girls come up and speak about JRA (that's what Phyllis had) and one looked just like her. So cute, so small, and some of the same issues Phyllis had. With teared up eyes I listened. And I sat and thanked God for what He did. He didn't have to heal her, she's blessed and highly favored. Oh, what a mighty God we serve. I just thought, what a great night, a great charity, and how awesome it is to know that I don't have to go back to that time, but that I will never forget what He's done for us.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

Comments