Christmas List

Sometimes we have to turn our 'wanters' off. That's what Pastor Clark calls being selfish... I want this or I want that... turn your wanter off. It's Christmas. People always ask me what I want. Earlier I thought I wanted only 3 things... 2 are things... and the last is just a want...

1. I want a new car given to me... no car payment, please.
2. A 42" flat TV...

The third is not meant for the blog world.

But while I was making cookies, listening to Chris Tomlin... wondering what his favorite cookies are... I was thinking about what I would want this year if I could have anything (besides the above that I mentioned)...

a new garage roof
for no one to sit on counters or tables at Metro (what a glorious day that would be!!)
the fuel cooler to stay clean (and the front cabinet)
Dani out of jail
the trees behind my house all cut down (in my neighbor's yard)
love that lasts a lifetime
my life groups to grow strong in Jesus
meet Chris Tomlin
bedroom furniture for Phyllis
to not be taken advantage of
my family to know and have a relationship with Jesus
for people not to be so last minute because they are unorganized
all the fruit of the spirit to stay on my tree

2 Chron 1:7 That night God appeared to Solomon and said to him, "Ask for whatever you want me to give you."

Comments