Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, December 14, 2009

clothes

I’m still fat but I decided to buy myself some new clothes anyway.

I was looking in my closet and I hate my clothes, they are all stretched out, old, and for the longest time I said I wasn’t buying anything in ‘this’ size. I’m not down a whole size yet, but I’m not killing my clothes anymore either…

So I cleaned out my closet of the stuff that’s stretched out (mostly sweaters) and replaced it with one new cream sweater, one new red one, and a white shirt.

Even though I haven’t hit my second goal yet (20 lbs) that doesn’t mean I don’t want to look nice, so I decided that I would treat myself a little (I didn’t pay more than $12 for each of those items) and feel good about myself for Christmas.

I also added a picture from Friday, it’s only part of a picture but you can tell, I’m still hiding behind people, but I know I’ll get to a point where I won’t anymore.

And on a totally crazy note for me yesterday… I ate ice cream for dinner… which is bad, but I didn’t eat dinner (had a huge lunch!)… yeah, not good but not horrible either and I really wanted it!! It was so yummy!!!

No comments: