Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, December 19, 2009

Going into the holidays...

Here we go... I made 14 different kinds of cookies, I didn't eat one. Its funny though, I've heard everyone that over ate and all their belly aches, that makes me want to continue to eat well.

I'm down .6, so a total of -15.8!! not too shabby!

This is my plan...

Weighing in on Christmas Eve and going to the meeting.
Going to the meeting on Saturday morning to stay on track if I do well or get back on track if I don't for Christmas.

Repeat performance for New Year's Eve and the Saturday following... since its my b-day I will enjoy it!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Good for you! That takes a lot of self-control but I also have found if I can just resist the first cookie I will do ok. Once I have even a taste it's all over. My birthday is in the first week of the new year too.