Going into the holidays...

Here we go... I made 14 different kinds of cookies, I didn't eat one. Its funny though, I've heard everyone that over ate and all their belly aches, that makes me want to continue to eat well.

I'm down .6, so a total of -15.8!! not too shabby!

This is my plan...

Weighing in on Christmas Eve and going to the meeting.
Going to the meeting on Saturday morning to stay on track if I do well or get back on track if I don't for Christmas.

Repeat performance for New Year's Eve and the Saturday following... since its my b-day I will enjoy it!

Comments

Cindy said…
Good for you! That takes a lot of self-control but I also have found if I can just resist the first cookie I will do ok. Once I have even a taste it's all over. My birthday is in the first week of the new year too.