I'm off...

I'm a little off, that's for sure... lol

I have a long list of stuff I want to get done while I'm off but I don't want my whole vacation to be all work, and having a vacation like this and having it be "all fun" is responsible (and expensive).

Yesterday was Christmas and yes, I even got something accomplished yesterday, I cleaned the basement.

Today I had breakfast with the family (The K's) and went shopping with Corinne, we went to Ikea and to Twelve Oaks. I got some stuff for the house and ordered Phyllis's window treatments from JCPenney, they will be ready for pickup on January 6th! Today I am rearranging the cupboards and if there is anything to go for donations it will go this week so I can get the tax deduction! I'm organizing and moving around (switched my plate/bowl cupboard & my cup/mug cupboard!)

It's nice to get things accomplished and still have fun!!

Comments

Trish said…
There's no better feeling to get things done around the house! Starting Tuesday my closets and cupboards will be reorganized and this place will get a good scrubbing!