Monday Nights

Now that I don’t have Fuel on Monday nights, I will be doing some holiday stuff… I love being domestic and preparing for the holidays…

Make lasagna, bake, and freeze
Bake French toast casserole and freeze
Bake sugar cookies from Gordons
Make frosting for above cookies for Wednesday night Freshman Life Group.
Brownies with Pep Patties
Eggs for the week
Get some groceries
Chocolate cupcakes for Josh’s B-day
Clean up the basement some more
Vacuum and Swiffer
Wrap Phyllis's gifts while enjoying my flowers that I got yesterday :)

The Christmas Tree will be lit and White Christmas will be playing!

Titus 2:4-5 4Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
sounds delightful!