slow down sister!

I plan on reading two books while I am off. I rarely have the time to read, it often takes me months to read a book, partly because as soon as I sit down at the end of the night to read, I’m sleeping….

So while I am off, I have quite a few projects to do… I’m hoping to work on my house and work on me! More like let God work IN me!

Finish cleaning the basement
Hanging Window Treatments in Phyllis’s room
Read: ‘She Did What She Could’
Read: ‘The Treasure of a Woman’
Work on Bible Study of Luke and Mark
Find some Podcasts
Fix the radio in the car so we can hook our mp3 players

And the podcast I’m listening to… the verse that he just read… James 1:19

James 1:19-20 19My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

You’re speaking Lord, I’m listening!

Comments