Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, December 25, 2009

This Christmas

This Christmas seemed to be so stressful leading up to the last couple days, however, the last two days were so enjoyable!

After today, I came home and cleaned the basement, it was a wreck, that's what happens when we are busy, things don't get put away like they should. I'm thankful that I had the time and the energy to do it! I even shopvac'd behind the washer and dryer!

One of the things I want to do starting next year is to spend one day for a few hours and scrapbook, I don't think I've scrapbooked really in a year or more!! I love to do it, so I am going to take some time for me to do something that I love!

Tomorrow I think I'll take down the tree after weighing in and breakfast with the family!

I hope that you had a great Christmas!!

No comments: