Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, December 08, 2009

to know her is to love her...


I get that she's mine so of course I think she's terrific, but if you know Phyllis, I mean really know her, than I would bet that you love her. And if you don't, you're a jerk anyway. :) Kidding, but not really.

Today she found out that she's in RoVaSi for second semester. I could here the joy in her voice when she told me (she screamed it and I couldn't understand her the first time!)! I was excited too! I've wanted her to do it since I first saw them when she was in 7th grade, she's in 11th now.

If you know Phyllis, I mean really know her, you can't help but love her.

I was looking at this picture and I know that smile, better than anyone, and I love it.
I was thinking today, and not often do I compliment myself, and if you know me, you know that's very true... I am a good mom. I make mistakes yes, but when I look at that smile, nothing else in the world (besides Jesus and He's in that smile) matters.
To know Phyllis is to love her.
She's a gift from God.

2 comments:

Trish said...

And she is sooo beautiful!

Chasing_Hollywood said...

she is a gift from God :)