The tree is up


I haven't really felt like putting up my tree this year. I put the actual tree up Monday and put the lights and the ornaments up today with Phyllis. Every ornament has a story. Every one. Even those purchased at the thrift store have a story (because we were probably volunteering when I got them).

Still my favorite because I remember how far God has brought us since 1997. Christmas Checkup bought because on 12-5-97 is when Phyllis was diagnosed with JRA. This year (2009) was the year that we got the official letter... NO MORE!!! and as most people know, the letter came the day she left for Colombia (thank You Jesus for easing my heart).
Jude 1:5 Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe.

Comments