Uncomfortable

So God's been dealing with me doing too much and my mouth running over.

One of my life verses has always been "be still and know that I am God"

Yes, I know He's God, but why do I gotta be still to prove it? And then I thought... I don't need to prove it. I just need to be obedient. That's not easy, I can't just surrender only part of my life over to God.

I prayed a dangerous prayer today. That "whatever it takes Lord" and flush out those who really aren't following You Lord, so we'll know not for condemning but so that we can pray for those, so we can love those who don't know Him. Oui. Its dangerous when you pray those prayers because the moment you take one step out, satan is ready to run you over with a bus, at least that's how it is for me.

And so today... I must be quiet, I must be still, and I must be obedient with everything.

I will do what I can.. and for know that's being still and silent.

Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Comments