Win or Lose or Draw

Ever been in one of those situations where you know you can't win no matter what?

And all you can try to do is breathe, listen, and pray all at the same time?

And that no matter what, love is all you can do.

In an awkard situation, no one wins and no one loses, it's a draw.

Draw: A contest ending without either side winning

Sometimes I don't want to win, because then someone loses. Deep down, I don't want anyone to lose, I just want to love.

Am I hurt, and do I make mistakes? yes. But at the end of it all, all you can say is "sorry, I was wrong" and move on, ask for forgiveness, know that forgiveness comes from God, and forgive yourself for your mistakes because God has forgiven you, hope the other person does to, and continue to love.

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

I want to be more like Him!!

Psalm 103:8 The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.

Comments